The ski resort of La Thuile is open from November 28th, 2020 to April 11th, 2021
The international connection with La Rosière is open (weather permitting) from December 12th, 2020 to April11th, 2021
Skiing in Italy and France
Purchasing a Espace San Bernardo lift pass means you are entitled to use all the lifts and infinite km of ski runs in the ski area straddling La Thuile on the Italian side, and La Rosière on the French side.
Espace San Bernardo "free hands" Lift pass
All the Espace San Bernardo lift passes (except return tickets on Les Suches DMC cable car) are charged onto electronic “hands free” cards which you can conveniently keep in your pocket.
The pass is issued on a “hands free” Card, a deposit of € 5,00 will be required at the moment of purchase but this can be reclaimed by 11.04.2021 at Funivie Piccolo San Bernardo ticket office. After this date, the card then belongs to the customer who can use it the following season unless any technological upgrading needs to be made to the ticket system. Lift passes can also be charged onto Card used in other Valle d'Aosta resorts.
Special Offers for Children and Young Skiers
All children up to the age of 8 (born after 31/10/2012) are entitled to a free pass for the same period as a fee-paying adult or teen, otherwise a 75% fee will be charged if unaccompanied.
Special prices are available for youngsters up to 14 years of age (born after 31/10/2006) and Teenagers up to 18 years of age (born after 31/10/2002)!
Discounts for ski passes for Senior, Young, Junior and Baby, University students and beginners!
With the rechargeable key card, buy directly online without going through the ticket office and no more queues!
With the multiday pass discover the other ski resorts of the Aosta Valley
Discounted prices for over-65s (born before 31/05/1956) are applicated. ID please every time!
Discounted rates on the daily ticket and 6 consecutive days Espace San Bernardo for University Students enrolled at Italian and EU Universities born after 31/10/1990, only for University Pass Valle d'Aosta holders.
Daily ski and snowboard insurance for first aid and civil liability costs that can be purchased together with the skipass
An extra opportunity!
All those who have a consecutive day period pass (normal season, hight season) are entitled to ski in other resorts in Valle d’Aosta (La Rosière, Alagna included, Zermatt no):
- Valid from 3 to 5 days: one day’s skiing in another Valle d’Aosta resort
- Valid from 6 to 10 days: two days’ skiing in another Valle d’Aosta resort
- Valid 11 to 21 days: three days’ skiing in another Valle d’Aosta resort
All ticket holders consecutive multi-day, from 6 days or more, will ski for the period of validity of the ticket acquired, on the lifts to the swiss 4 Vallées CH (Verbier, Nendaz, Veysonnaz, Thyon, La Tzoumaz, Bruson ) where, on presentation of the ski pass at the ticket, get a day ticket at 50% off.
“First Curves” Area and La Thuile Play Park
The following have been set up for the little ones - with or without skis - and for beginners near Loc. Entrèves lift departure terminal:
- a snow playground with inflatable devices (free)
- 2 magic carpets- free (in case of bad weather and snowfall in progress, opening is not guaranteed)
- Edelweiss magic carpet for learning to curve (fee charged)
Keep your documents handy!!
- It order to obtain age or study-related discounts, the pass user must personally be present and give proof of identity at the moment of purchase (for example a passport or ID card, driving licence, tax card, health card and, in the case of minors, either a birth certificate valid for foreign travel or be included on a parent’s passport).
- No self-certificate declaration are accepted
- The relative documents will be inspected by the staff and then immediately returned to the owner.
- Documents may subsequently be inspected by the lift staff when getting on and off or by the police.
- This procedure speeds up pass sales and cuts down on queuing time.
Thank you for your help!
Suggestions when purchasing lift passes
- First ask for advice, then buy.
- Passes cannot be replaced, extended, modified or returned.
- Count your change immediately. Late claims cannot be taken into consideration.
- Passes for the following day are on sale after 15.30.
- Mislaid passes (only certain types) can be replaced under exceptional circumstances as per regulations displayed at the ticket office. If you keep your pass in a safe place it cannot be lost.
International link La Thuile - La Rosière
All Funivie Piccolo San Bernardo and Aosta Valley lift passes (excluding point system passes) are valid for use on the connecting French La Rosière resort lifts.
Carry a document valid for foreign travel.